RSA Archer® Ignition Program Accelerates Business Risk Management Strategies
Preconfigured Bundle Available to Enterprises to Prioritize a Streamlined, Efficient and Cost-Effective Approach to Managing Risks
SAN FRANCISCO – RSA Conference, February 13, 2017 – RSA, a Dell Technologies business, announced the availability of the RSA Archer Ignition Program to help customers jump start their risk management programs. The Use Cases, Quick Launch Services and Education Services in the new RSA Archer package are engineered to allow risk, compliance and security professionals to streamline and accelerate the implementation of fundamental components that strategically manage business risk and enable Business-Driven SecurityTM strategies.
The RSA Archer Ignition Program is designed to:
- Help companies with undeveloped or disconnected risk management practices establish clear rules and initiatives.
- Help risk leaders generate “quick successes” – cost-effective, efficient processes that provide real value to the organization – to show the Board and the C-level that the company’s broader risk management strategy is on track.
- Provide a foundation to evolve the organization’s risk management program based on business needs and risk. For example, the plan could outline steps the organization could take to integrate more decision makers, business risk management tools and levels of automation into the overall program.
“One of the best things about the platform is being able to drill into the details on particular risks where we need to make very quick decisions,” said Ben Agar, Group IT Risk Manager, Seek Unlimited. “The RSA Archer solution is a very easy system to maintain, and to make changes very quickly, so we’re able to listen to what people tell us and respond, and this aligns perfectly with our culture of speed and agility.”
Many organizations’ current risk management mechanisms are undeveloped, disconnected or ineffective. As a result, risk and security teams are drowning in data, processes and reporting because they are not using technology to its full potential to address the increasing risk the business is facing. This leaves enterprises struggling to respond to business risks, ill-equipped to capitalize on growth opportunities, and unable to demonstrate concrete business value from investments in risk management.
“Companies without fully developed business risk management programs need a way to get started, get established and create a path to long-term success,” said David Walter, Vice President, RSA Archer technology. “The RSA Archer Ignition Program is engineered to give them the tools they need to accelerate their programs by showing immediate value, leveraging a true Business-Driven Security approach.”
The RSA Archer Ignition Program is designed to include integrated use cases to provide four building blocks of a successful business risk management foundation:
- RSA Archer Issues Management – Lays the foundation for a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) program to manage issues generated by multiple groups such as audit, risk and compliance.
- RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis – Helps determine the criticality of business processes. It creates a framework to catalog and prioritize assets and gather the context to connect risk issues to impacts to the business.
- RSA Archer Risk Catalog – Provides the foundation to record and track risks across an enterprise and establish accountability for first- and second-line-of-defense managers. It establishes procedures and dashboard views to help leaders understand risks across the enterprise.
- RSA Archer Third-Party Catalog – Allows customers to document all third-party relationships, engagements and associated contracts, as well as business units and named individuals in the organization that are responsible for each third-party relationship.
Building off of those use cases, the RSA Archer Ignition Program is a series of offerings to get customers’ business risk management programs implemented and delivering value back to their organizations. These offerings are engineered to include:
- RSA Risk Management Practice Quick Launch Services – Provides new RSA Archer customers with fixed-price deployment and implementation services. These services help enable organizations to quickly create a business risk management program in a cost-effective manner to identify and manage their risk challenges.
- RSA University Education Services – Empowers new RSA Archer customers with best practices and insights into how to quickly create a business risk management program using RSA Archer.
The RSA Archer Ignition Program provides a new approach – helping organizations improve their GRC program maturity – to create, develop and scale a risk management program to support business needs.
As Reid Stephan, Director of IT Security at St. Luke’s Health System, stated, “RSA Archer technology has helped us evolve from an organization where we're constantly trying to chase data and information, and the resulting frustration and inefficiency that stems from that. Now we have a source of record where employees can access data and more quickly consume it to make decisions based on it.”
- New RSA Business-Driven Security™ Solutions Bridge the ‘Gap of Grief’
- Calm the churn with the RSA Archer Ignition Program
- Tweet this: Avoiding a #cyber disaster starts with identifying risk. @RSAsecurity helps businesses do this faster: http://rsa.im/2luylqQ
- Tweet this: Do you know what #cyber risks could take down your #business? See how @RSAsecurity can help: http://rsa.im/2luylqQ
- Learn more about the RSA Archer Ignition Program
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security blog
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage risk and protect what matters most. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high risk world. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA, Dell, Business Driven Security, Archer and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.