These terms ("Terms") are a legal agreement between you and RSA Security LLC and its affiliates ("RSA"). The Terms control your use and access to RSA's websites and online information (the "Sites" or "Site"). By using RSA's Sites, you agree to these Terms. RSA may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to determine what terms govern your use of the Site.
License Disclaimer and Use Restrictions
Nothing on any RSA Site gives you any license under any RSA or third party intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights in this Site belong to RSA or other parties that licensed their material to RSA. Subject to these Terms, RSA grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to access and use the Site and the materials and information on the Site ("RSA Content"). This limited license is only for your personal, noncommercial use. You must keep RSA's proprietary notices on any copies you make of RSA Content. Unauthorized use of RSA Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, communications, or other laws. You are responsible to RSA for your unauthorized use of RSA Content. This right terminates automatically if you breach any part of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any RSA Content in your possession or control. Other than as stated above, you must not:
- change, alter, copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post, or send the RSA Content in any form or by any means without RSA's or the copyright owner's prior written permission, unless the Site states otherwise about specific RSA Content;
- use the Site or RSA Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- use the Site to solicit any activity that is illegal or may infringe upon the rights of others;
- "mirror" or "frame" any RSA Content on any other device without RSA's written permission;
- use the RSA Content to benchmark any RSA Content against any other person's or entity's products, services or information; or
- use the RSA or RSA Conference Logo or any other RSA trademark as a "hot" link to any part of the Site unless RSA approves that use in writing.
Copyright law protects all RSA Content.
The copyright in all material provided on this site ("Site") is held by RSA Security LLC or its affiliates ("RSA") or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied. reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of RSA or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without RSA's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
U.S. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
If you believe that your work has been copied in any way without your permission, please provide the following information to our agent to receive Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement identified below. Your notice must contain the following:
Your electronic or physical signature;
A description of the work you claim has been infringed;
Identification of the work you claim infringes the copyrighted work and a description of where it is located on the RSA website;
Your address, telephone number and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent or by law; and
A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
RSA Security LLC
Attn: IP Legal
174 Middlesex Turnpike
Bedford, MA 01730
Please see the following link for Trademark Information:
RSA's Privacy Statement applies to your use of the Site and is part of these Terms. Please review both the RSA Privacy Statement and RSA Conference's Privacy Statement and related information about your privacy and RSA's use of your information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
- protecting any account and password information applicable to your use of the Site;
- restricting the use and access to your computer, smartphone, or other device used to access the Site; and
- any activity that occurs under your account due to your failure to protect such information.
When you use the Site, you are communicating with RSA. You agree to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. RSA may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such communications meet any legal rule that those communications be in writing. RSA may provide notices to you via email or by posts on the Site, and those notices are effective on the date that RSA sends or posts them.
All RSA Content is subject to U.S. export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
You agree that you take full responsibility for your use of the Site. RSA provides the Site and all RSA Content on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Specifically, RSA:
- makes no representation or warranty of any kind;
- disclaims all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness, accuracy, non-infringement, or operation; and
- does not guarantee that the Site and RSA Content will be free of errors or defects.
Limitation of Liability
RSA is not liable under any legal theories (including negligence) for any type of damages, even if RSA knew of the possibility of such damages. RSA is not liable for loss of data or profits arising from your use or inability to use the Site or the RSA Content. If your use of the RSA Content results in the need for servicing, repairing, or correcting any products or data, you will pay for those repairs. Some jurisdictions restrict the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so this provision may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold RSA and its agents, employees, and licensors harmless from and against every third party claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related in any way to your use of the Site or your violation of these Terms.
- These Terms do not create any legal relationship between you and RSA.
- RSA's failure to enforce a right does not mean that RSA has waived that right.
- If a court or other tribunal finds any provision of these Terms unenforceable, RSA will change that provision only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Other terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Any interpretation of these Terms will look at fair meaning, and ambiguities must not be construed for or against any party.
- RSA may assign its rights under these Terms, but you may not do so.
- These Terms, together with any other terms that you agree to when using the Site, comprise the entire agreement between RSA and you about your use of this Site.
- Headings are for reference only.
- These Terms supersede any prior agreements with RSA about using this Site and its content.
- RSA's direct and indirect subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will govern any claim or dispute relating to these Terms, the Site, RSA Content, your access to and use of the Site, or any combination of these items (the "Dispute"), without regard to Massachusetts conflicts of laws principles. Before you or RSA file any lawsuit regarding a Dispute, you and RSA will attempt to resolve the Dispute through negotiation or through mediation using a mutually agreeable mediator. You and RSA will treat the existence or results of any negotiation or mediation as confidential. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute within thirty days of notice of the Dispute to the other party, the parties will be free to pursue all remedies available at law or equity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction to preserve the status quo, prevent irreparable harm, avoid the expiration of any applicable limitation periods, or preserve a superior position with respect to other creditors.
RSA owns this Site. If you have a question about RSA's collection or use of personal information, please see RSA's Privacy Statement or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents may also send complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.