The RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Practice offers a full set of governance, risk, compliance and cybersecurity services that include consulting, planning, implementation and cyber incident response. Our services identify and close cybersecurity, risk management and compliance gaps so that your organization can focus on core business operations and growth.
Assess your organization’s capabilities for managing a wide variety of digital risks and get a clear, actionable roadmap for improving your organization’s digital risk management maturity. Our strategic advisory services address cyber risk planning and quantification, cybersecurity strategy, risk management, M&A due diligence, and more.
Minimize the impact of a cyber attack on your business with acute incident response services from RSA. Our seasoned team of experts has seen and done it all, and has helped hundreds of organizations recover quickly from advanced attacks using proven processes and specialized technologies for cyber incident response, forensic investigation and remediation.
The RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice helps organizations protect their highest value assets from targeted cyber attacks. By assisting companies with the development and implementation of a cybersecurity strategy that evolves with the shifting threat landscape and regulatory environment, the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice guides organizations toward reaching their desired cybersecurity maturity.
Reduce business risk and improve your organization’s overall risk posture by identifying, mitigating and eradicating cyber threats; advancing risk management programs; and fulfilling compliance requirements.
Make quick, tangible progress in closing your organization’s security and compliance gaps, raising its cybersecurity maturity, and improving governance, risk and compliance programs.
Leverage world-class innovations from RSA that have earned independently top-rated analyst recognition from Gartner® and Forrester®.
Integrate cybersecurity with broader governance, risk management and regulatory compliance activities.
- RSA Quarterly Fraud Report, Q1 2018 The RSA Quarterly Fraud Report highlights the latest global trends in consumer fraud and provides actionable intelligence to organizations of all sizes and types to enable more effective digital risk management. In Q1 2018, highlights include phishing accounted for 48% of all cyber attacks detected and two out of every three fraudulent transactions originated from a mobile application or mobile browser.
- Frost & Sullivan: What Is a Modern SIEM? Research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan explores the capabilities that differentiate a modern SIEM (security information and event management) solution from a traditional SIEM in the white paper, Can Your SIEM Do This?
- RSA Archer Crisis Management This data sheet provides an overview of the RSA Archer® Crisis Management use case for RSA Archer® Business Resiliency.
- RSA Advanced Cyber Defense & Incident Response Services Provides an introduction and overview of the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense and Incident Response Services.
- The Business Case for Evolved SIEM Looking to buy a SIEM? Then you may be interested in learning about the financial benefits associated with the RSA NetWitness® evolved SIEM. The Business Case for Evolved SIEM quantifies the potential value companies may realize by deploying the RSA solution. The business case is based on a study of 15 large enterprises conducted by a third-party research firm.
- 3 Essentials for Cyber Risk Quantification As cyber risk grows, so does the need to quantify it. If you can’t quantify risk, how can you calculate how to prioritize investments? Or calculate the return on those investments? Read our e-Book to learn more about three ways to make cyber risk more measurable for your organization.
- RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Services Our battle-tested cybersecurity experts help prepare, protect and recover the world's most complex organizations from cyber attacks. Learn more about how we can help your organization.
- GDPR Compliance: The Technology Essentials View the white paper to better understand the role technology solutions – data governance, threat detection and response, and identity and access assurance – play in GDPR compliance. More importantly, this paper explains how these solutions can work together to help enable organizations to continually monitor for compliance. And addresses how they enable important business benefits beyond compliance.
- Inside the Response of a Unique CARBANAK Intrusion This report shares actionable intelligence and proven threat hunting and incident response methods used by the RSA Incident Response Team to successfully respond to an intrusion in early-to-mid 2017 by the threat actor group known as CARBANAK, also known as FIN7.
- Survey Report - Identity and Access Management Current Gaps Point to Needed Improvements This report discusses the critical role of having an Identity and Access management (IAM) technology plan in place is for today’s organizations. On behalf of RSA, an independent survey was conducted with over 170 IAM influencers and decision-makers weighing in on the challenges, compliance issues and top of mind concerns on protecting your most important assets and creating secure user access. What does a new and better approach to enterprise IAM, the strategy and execution look like? Learn more about new IAM capabilities, the need for better security, audit performance and end-user access in this thought provoking study.
- The Social Media Fraud Revolution The rise in popularity of multiple social media platforms throughout the world has caused many fraudsters to expand their activities to new platforms including WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Snapchat and others. This white paper reveals new insights into how social media is being leveraged by fraudsters to create a new kind of fraud market as well as the types of information and tools being sold and traded in these virtual storefronts.
- Inside the Response to a Unique Carbanak Attack The RSA Global Incident Response team will share a real-world, technical case study demonstrating how it used RSA NetWitness® Platform to contain and remediate a sophisticated attack perpetrated by the threat actor group Carbanak (also known as FIN7). You’ll come away with proven methods for threat hunting and incident response, as well as an in-depth understanding of how Carbanak intrusions tend to take place, so that you know what to look for in your own environment.
- 3D Secure 2.0 Readiness: What You Need to Know 3D Secure 2.0 is expected to have a profound impact on the payments industry by accelerating digital commerce and offering a better user experience with increased fraud protection for card-not-present transactions. Whether you have already started on the journey or are only just beginning, there are many considerations to help you get prepared to make a smooth transition. Tune in to this on-demand webinar to hear recommendations from a leading analyst for what you should be doing to prepare to move to 3D Secure 2.0.