Software Token for BlackBerry 10
RSA SecurID Software Token for BlackBerry 10
- Strong two-factor authentication to protected services
- Application available for download through the BlackBerry World store
- Support for BlackBerry 10 devices
- Support for up to 10 RSA SecurID tokens per device space (work or personal side)
- Support for Dynamic Seed Provisioning (CT-KIP) (Requires RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 or 7.1)
- Support for file-based provisioning using email attachment
- Support for software tokens that emulate the authentication experience of users with RSA SecurID Hardware Authenticators
- Support for copying the tokencode/passcode
- Support for Landscape mode
Note: Requires 128-bit (AES) software tokens. No support for 64-bit (SID) software tokens.
|RSA SecurID Software Token 1.1 for BlackBerry 10||Download the application from the BlackBerry World Store free of charge.
Search for "SecurID" in the "Business" category.
|Currently Shipping Version||RSA SecurID Software Token 1.1 for BlackBerry 10|
|Storage Requirements||4.5 MB of available memory on BlackBerry device|
|Required Components||BlackBerry OS 10.2.0.1155 and higher
RSA Authentication Manager (7.1 or 8.0) or RSA SecurID Authentication Engine (2.8.1 for Java)
|Optional Components||BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10|
|Ordering Options||AES (128-bit) token seeds available in six-month and 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- and 10-year lifetime configurations.|
|Pricing and Availability||RSA SecurID Software Token for BlackBerry is available free of charge through BlackBerry World store.
Token seeds are available through RSA sales channels.
Leverage Android smartphones in your organization for two-factor authentication.
Leverage Blackberry smartphones in your organization for two-factor authentication.
Leverage Apple iOS devices in your organization for two-factor authentication.
Leverage Windows Phone devices in your organization for two-factor authentication.
Seamlessly integrate strong one-time password (OTP) into mobile applications.
Convert a software token exported as an SDTID file to a compressed token format (CTF) string and deliver it to mobile device platforms via e-mail.