In a new report by the Security for Business Innovation Council (SBIC), leading global CISOs outline some of the key areas security leaders need to focus on as they prepare to leverage AI and machine learning in an uncertain future. The paper uncovers insights around key questions such as:
- What’s the best way to start incorporating machine learning into my security infrastructure?
- How can I minimize the risk when taking on something new like machine learning?
- What are some examples of how machine learning can be applied in a security organization?
- Will I need to hire a data scientist?
- What are the steps to implement machine learning?
Learn how to begin to incorporate machine learning into your security strategy and capitalize on this powerful technology.