The challenge for CXOs in the rapidly evolving world of banking was the key focus for an in-depth virtual panel discussion, hosted by global enterprise security and risk leader RSA and 6 Degrees Media. The event gathered leading CIOs,CSOs, CROs and chief technology decision makers from Australia and New Zealand’s banking sector. Hosted by journalist, Brad Howarth, guest speakers included internationally-renown futurist, author and founder of New York-based Moven Bank, Brett King; RSA’s Chief Infosec and risk advocate for RSA, Ramon Karingal; and founder of UBank and Chief Information Officer of neo-bank Judo Bank, Alex Twigg.
Download the insights from our in-depth panel discussion to learn about these key priorities for CXOs as they prepare for the 'new normal':
- Banking on Secure CX: critical steps to boost digital payment capabilities that support exponential rises in customer online transactions per second
- Remote Control: emerging tools that prevent data loss and enhance fraud protection among an expansive home-office workforce
- Third Parties: robust vendor risk assessment and management of outsourced infrastructure and apps in a COVID19 operational climate
- Open Banking: where are we at, what’s next and how will the current climate impact future progress
- The New Normal: the future security trends, disruptions and challenges financial services CSOs need to prepare for post lockdown