This report examines the current state of cloud transformation based on quantitative survey data from 451 Research’s “Voice of the Enterprise” research program and in-depth, qualitative interviews with IT leaders at a broad spectrum of companies. The report explores:
• Barriers to broader implementation of public cloud services
• Companies’ attitudes toward to use of cloud services and cloud security
• Shared responsibility models for security between cloud services providers and their customers
• Controls organizations are putting in place to mitigate cloud security risks
• Recommendations for overcoming cloud security skill gaps
• The impact of cloud transformation on stakeholders across IT, security and the lines of business.