RSA Conference 2018 Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only conference attendees who are legal residents of the United States and are at least 18 years old. Nevertheless, the following individuals are not eligible to enter: (a) employees of Dell Inc. (“Sponsor”) or its parents or subsidiaries; (b) the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees; and (c) employees of any government agency, including all federal, state, county, city, or municipal government employees, state funded universities and colleges, all types of public officials including elected officials, private individual or firms where the government has outsourced government functions, and K-12 employees.
- How to Enter: Sign up for an RSA tour of the RSAC Security Operations Center (SOC) by April 6, 2018 at 11:59pm PT and pick up your RSA Hat (while supplies last) at the RSA booth (N3601). By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. A winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to receive the prize.
- Prize(s): A RSA Hat will be given to each of the individuals that signed up by the designated date in the (How to Enter) section above. The approximate value of the hat is $12.00 each. The winner(s) are responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of any prize. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. You agree that the Sweepstakes is subject to Texas law and that any disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Texas State District Court in Williamson County, Texas.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored Dell Marketing L.P., One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682.