LAWA identified cyber attacks as the top threat to the goal of providing travelers and workers a safe, secure environment. Mitigating the risk posed several challenges including:
- Decreasing incident response times
- Ensuring business continuity
- Increasing business resiliency
- Aligning IT security to business goals
The combined capabilities of RSA Archer Suite and RSA NetWitness Platform help LAWA address the challenges of mitigating cyber attack risk.
- LAWA utilizes RSA Archer Suite to help keep security aligned with business objectives.
- RSA NetWitness Platform provides threat intelligence and SIEM functions to mitigate cyber attack risk.
- Integration of the two RSA suites provides a single view of risk management and threat intelligence to inform incident prioritization and response.
Integration of RSA Archer Operational Risk Management, RSA Archer Business Resiliency and RSA NetWitness Platform supports LAWA’s overarching goal of providing travelers, workers and other stakeholders with a safe and secure environment. The combined capabilities enable LAWA to continue identifying potential threats to operations, aligning incident response with business continuity and business resiliency goals, and executing on a risk mitigation strategy that is based on business criticality of systems and processes.