The bank envisioned an integrated, enterprise-wide approach to risk management in the context of business strategy, but was limited by siloed operations.
- Non-centralized document management and reporting hindered compliance efforts.
- Inconsistent taxonomies and views of risk across operations constrained attempts at risk assessment.
- Many risk management solutions dictated strategies to follow rather than supporting the bank’s.
RSA provides a multi-faceted, integrated solution to simplify compliance, streamline processes and centralize risk management.
- RSA Archer Suite enables centralized inventorying and management of documents, processes and other components to support business strategy.
- A common taxonomy and consistent language facilitate a shared understanding of risk.
- The RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management, RSA Archer Audit Management and RSA IT & Security Risk Management use cases address multiple areas of risk from a single platform
By bringing a centralized, consolidated approach to risk management to Eastern Bank, RSA Archer Suite has enabled improvements including faster, more efficient audit and compliance documentation and reporting; the ability to confidently assess risk before starting projects; and the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing regulations and dynamic business priorities.