SAN FRANCISCO – RSA Conference, February 13, 2017 – RSA, a Dell Technologies business, unveiled a centralized platform that is designed to enhance fraud detection and investigation across digital environments in the latest release in the RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite. The new platform is engineered to enable organizations to leverage additional insights from internal and external sources as well as other anti-fraud tools to better protect their customers from targeted cybercrime attacks.
“Fraudsters are opportunistic; they aren’t picky as to which channels they use to steal from organizations and their customers. In whichever channel an organization has weak controls is where you’ll find the bad guys, and they are getting better at finding those weaknesses which is why losses from account takeovers are up over 60% since last year,” said Al Pascual, Research Director and Head of Fraud & Security, Javelin Strategy & Research. “Organizations need to implement smarter controls across channels. That means leveraging holistic intelligence and solutions that are designed to work effectively in each channel in which they do business.”
RSA’s Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context to respond effectively and protect what matters most. The RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence platform is built to address many of the challenges facing organizations as they transform their digital strategy. As consumers transact in new ways and across new channels, better capabilities for security and fraud management that do not add friction to the user experience are required.
The platform gives organizations the ability to help balance security and convenience while improving fraud detection and investigation. Key benefits are designed to include:
- Centralized fraud management: Organizations can gain better visibility across web and mobile sessions and enable faster investigation of fraud incidents by leveraging input from other anti-fraud tools.
- Enhanced fraud detection: Organizations can correlate internal and external information sources into risk assessments to enhance fraud detection while minimizing interruptions to consumers while transacting.
- Improved experience for mobile users: Organizations can optimize how they secure their customers in the mobile channel and protect high-risk mobile transactions with a range of step-up authentication options including fingerprint or eye biometrics and transaction signing.
The enhancements extend the RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite’s visibility into fraud events across channels, starting with mobile and web, while assessing and planning to expand into other channels. Enabling insights from other anti-fraud tools, the RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence Suite is engineered to allow organizations to leverage existing investments to make better risk decisions and improve how they respond to the most sophisticated fraud attacks.
“Organizations are interacting more directly with customers across multiple-digital channel platforms, and the way they protect customers must change too. Customer experience is key, but consumers also expect to feel secure whether they are making an online purchase, transferring money, or checking their healthcare records,” said Shai Cohen, general manager, RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite. “As fraud threats increase in both frequency and impact, organizations need better visibility and control over their anti-fraud initiatives. The enhancements announced today provide the most comprehensive level of fraud management in the industry.”
- New RSA Business-Driven Security™ Solutions Bridge the ‘Gap of Grief’
- Read the analyst report: Business-Driven Fraud Management: Engaging with Leadership to Drive Investment
- Read the blog: What peanut butter cups can teach us about fraud prevention
- Web Threat Detection Trends in E-Commerce: A Guide to Improve Fraud Detection and Investigation
- Learn more about RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence
- Tweet this: In a multi-channel world, fraud is rampant. See how @RSAsecurity protects businesses at the speed of fraud: http://rsa.im/2k7vQsS
- Tweet this: Losses associated with #fraud are up 60% as criminals exploit more. @RSAsecurity anti-fraud helps: http://rsa.im/2k7vQsS
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security blog
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage risk and protect what matters most. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high risk world. For more information, go to www.RSA.com.
RSA, Dell, Business Driven Security, and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.