RSA CHARGE, NEW ORLEANS, LA, October 25, 2016 --
To help security professionals harness the innovative power of thought leaders, industry experts and the RSA community, RSA, a Dell Technologies business, is hosting its third annual RSA Charge conference in New Orleans, LA, on October 25-27, 2016, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
RSA Charge will help attendees address the most crucial challenges facing security professionals today by bringing together practioners, business leaders and industry influencers to share best practices and engage in hands-on training. They will discuss how forward-thinking organizations are employing business-driven security to transform their organizations and take command of their evolving security posture. Attendees will also learn about the latest developments in Threat Detection and Response, Identity Assurance, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), and Fraud.
“This past year has been one of great change and digital transformation. RSA continues to deliver features and functionality to help security leaders, business leaders and their teams address challenges of the modern workforce and support digital transformation,” said Grant Geyer, Senior Vice President, Products, RSA. “We not only enjoy sharing them with our customers at RSA Charge, we also take time there to talk to our customers and learn what they need to be successful – both now and in the future.”
Conference Highlights Include:
- Keynote address from RSA President Amit Yoran at 4:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, Oct. 25. Amit will share his thoughts on the current challenges the industry is facing, the biggest threat trends globally, why it matters, and what needs to change.
- Opening keynote from Grant Geyer, Senior Vice President, Products, who will discuss RSA’s technology vision and roadmap to bring Business-Driven Security to life.
- Keynote from Zulfikar Ramzan, CTO, and Niloofar Howe, Chief Strategy Officer, who will share perspectives about future technology trends, a new world order and the future of business.
- Additional keynotes from a pair of individuals who took initiative in challenging situations -- Aron Ralston, who amputated his own right forearm to extricate himself from a dislodged boulder, and Robbie Bach, who responded to growing competition by leading the creation and development of the highly successful Xbox video game business.
- More than 120 customer presentations within 11 tracks, more than 20 hands-on labs and workshops, 80+ Archer-related tracks highlighting best practices for users in the GRC sector, and a wide array of interactive demos over three days.
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,600 attendees
RSA will also provide a preview of enhancements that will be available later in 2016 for the RSA Archer governance, risk and compliance platform. New features are being designed to provide an improved user experience for administrators and better accessibility of the platform for business users, underscoring RSA’s commitment to empower organizations’ first line of defense against the risks that matter most.
The enhancements to the RSA Archer governance, risk and compliance platform will be available later in 2016.
About RSA Charge
RSA Charge is the premier event for RSA customers bringing together security, governance, risk and compliance professionals from across the globe. The annual event highlights the issues, challenges and revolutionary thinking within the dynamic and maturing security and risk management industry, all in one place. RSA Charge fosters and strengthens the RSA customer community by providing a collaborative environment for learning with inspiring keynote speakers, hand-on experiences, networking and the sharing of best practices, case studies, ideas and experiences.
RSA provides more than 30,000 customers around the world with the essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA’s award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, reduce IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime. For more information, go to www.rsa.com.
RSA, Archer and EMC are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Concepts presented for consideration. EMC makes no representation and undertakes no obligations with regard to product planning information, anticipated product characteristics, performance specifications, or anticipated release dates (collectively, “Roadmap Information”). Roadmap Information is provided by EMC as an accommodation to the recipient solely for purposes of discussion and without intending to be bound thereby.