NetWitness IoT detects threats to IoT and edge devices using advanced behavior analytics and threat intelligence. The cloud service identifies anomalies and indicators of compromise and presents alerts in a modern user interface with rich data and response tools.
- The proliferation of IoT devices brings digital risk to organizations.
- IoT devices and apps vary widely in purpose, protocols and physical deployment.
- Many IoT solutions have been implemented without oversight from cybersecurity, risk or IT groups.
- Increasing regulation and cyber risk requires active governance and compliance management.
- Leverages edge computing innovations to place controls and processing capabilities close to IoT devices.
- Scales to handle the volume and variability of IoT using cloud-based analytics and threat intelligence.
- Breaks down walls between IoT, cybersecurity, IT and risk management functions.
- Provides the necessary foundation for risk management and compliance activities through monitoring.