Big Bang uses big data methods to continuously monitor interactions between devices, systems and people and automatically identify and prioritize high-risk threats to critical assets. It reduces organizations’ dependence on manual asset criticality ranking exercises while speeding threat detection for security teams.
- Assets must be monitored for security and risk, but not all assets are equally important.
- Organizations need to catalog assets in the context of their criticality to business operations.
- Interactions between people, applications and assets are essential, but difficult, to monitor and understand.
- Manual approaches to ranking asset criticality can’t keep up with the dynamic nature of business.
- Reveals which assets really matter in an organization using cloud-driven big data analytics.
- Brings business context to incident triage and alert investigations, making it easier for analysts to assess impact.
- Brings insights to other critical functions like business continuity, disaster recovery, and third-party risk analysis.
- Helps organizations understand what’s important in their IT infrastructure and why.