Government organizations are outsourcing and using third-party contractors with greater frequency to deliver products and services, manage sensitive data, and support the management of data centers, critical infrastructures, and cloud environments. With so many relationships, governance of third-parties and their corresponding risks can be difficult to understand, track, and manage.
Join our upcoming webcast with Jon Boyens, Lead Program Manager for NIST and Marshall Toburen, GRC Specialist for RSA, to push through the starting gate that is governing risk and learn how to prioritize what is most important to your organization and its expanding risk footprint.
During this webcast, NIST and RSA will discuss:
- Best practices organizations need to consider regarding third-party management lifecycle
- The NIST CSF and how it relates to third-party risk management
- Establishing and capturing performance metrics related to product and services engagements to clearly understand overall supplier risk profile
- Understanding risks of deteriorating vendor performance in order to quickly mitigate and resolve third-party governance problems
- The importance of consistently and methodically collecting all third-party information, profiles, business hierarchy, accountable contacts, contracts and facilities, and their subcontractor dependencies.
- Exercising consistent and detailed third-party risk assessments to determine their control environment, identify relevant risks, and collect relevant supporting documentation.
Register today to receive a calendar file with more information.