This week, RSA will be making a global announcement during the 2017 RSA Conference to formally unveil RSA Business-Driven Security solutions, a new approach to help customers manage cyber risk. This architecture, along with several concurrent solution and service announcements, enables customers to take command of their risk posture and secure what matters most.
This announcement is significant for RSA because it showcases RSA's next-generation approach for addressing the end-to-end security transformation currently underway across global enterprises. It also sets the stage for a series of announcements RSA will be making throughout the year as proof points for that approach.
This announcement is also significant for the industry because, in spite of hundreds of billions of dollars spent on cybersecurity in recent years, organizations are still struggling to link security incidents with business impact fast enough to make critical decisions around risk management. Business-driven security solutions from RSA, help bridge this 'Gap of Grief' to properly quantify risk and prioritize security actions.
No other enterprise security vendor can address this problem.
SUPPORTING MEDIA ADVISORIES
The following media advisories will be issued in conjunction with our Business-Driven Security announcement.
- RSA Challenges Enterprises to Reimagine Their Identity Strategies-Announcing a new series of enhancements to the RSA SecurID® Access offerings to help enable organizations to provide stronger identity protection without sacrificing ease of use or forcing users to take on additional security burdens.
- RSA NetWitness® Suite Accelerates Actionable, Impactful Security Decisions for Today's Business - Announcing new enhancements that are designed to provide essential visibility and actionable insight to detect today's threats faster. These enhancements extend RSA's ability to enable organizations to close the security team resource and skills gaps without adding staff.
- RSA Unifies Fraud Protection with Centralized Control to Combat Risks Across Digital Channels - Announcing a new centralized platform designed to enhance fraud detection and investigation across digital environments in the latest release in the RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite.
- RSA Archer® Ignition Program Accelerates Business Risk Management Strategies - Announcing availability of the RSA Archer Ignition Program to help customers jump start their risk management programs. The Use Cases, Quick Launch Services and Education Services in the new RSA Archer package are engineered to allow risk, compliance and security professionals to streamline and accelerate the implementation of fundamental components that strategically manage business risk and enable Business-Driven Security strategies.
- RSA Launches Risk & Cybersecurity Practice - Announcing the new RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Practice that helps operationalize the Business-Driven Security architecture by helping to reduce business risk through systematic and continuous enablement for clients to manage identity, protect their assets, and detect, respond and recover from cyber attacks.
RSA CONFERENCE FEATURED ACTIVITIES
These announcements will take place during the Annual RSA Conference. This event has become the world's largest cybersecurity industry event on the planet, with over 40,000 security attendees, 500 press and analyst, 550 exhibitors and 600 speaking sessions. RSA has been hosting/curating this industry-wide event for 26 years after its initial launch in 1991. RSA also participates and exhibits at this event and this year we will be showcasing Business-Driven Security on the main keynote stage, demos, theater presentations, the RSA Holographic Challenge and throughout our newly branded booth.
Come and visit our new booth N3601 to experience Business-Driven Security in action. You can also come to our coffee bar and learn about our amazing customers.
- Interactive Experience
Battle hackers in the RSA Holographic Challenge, a truly innovative virtual reality experience!
- RSA Archer® Suite Demo
Discover first-hand how your peers are translating the 1s and 0s of security threats into language your business can understand to make better risk decisions.
- RSA NetWitness® Suite Demo
See how the RSA NetWitness Suite enables security teams to triple their impact by rapidly identifying and responding to the threats that matter most.
- RSA SecurID® Suite Demo
Watch how you can consistently and centrally enforce dynamic risk-driven access policies based on context to balance convenience with strong security for increased business agility and user productivity.
- RSA® Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite Demo
Engage in a fun interactive demo to learn how to quickly identify and investigate the source of high-impact fraud threats such as account takeover, API abuse, and fraudulent payments.
- RSA® Public Sector Solutions Demo
Organizations in the public sector face a unique set of challenges in meeting security demands. See how RSA addresses public-sector concerns, including access, transparency, and budgeting.
RSA Customer & Partner Appreciation Party
Wednesday, Feb. 15, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Join us at this invitation-only event that celebrates you, our customers and partners.
RSA Women's Leadership Reception
Tuesday, Feb. 14, 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Meet recognized & rising women in cybersecurity.
RSA Identity Summit
Monday, Feb. 13, 2:00 - 5:00PM
Ready to reimagine your identity strategy? Join RSA to learn what it takes to deliver access to the modern workforce.
RSA NetWitness® Suite Customer Summit
Monday, Feb. 13, 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Get a chance to see our products in action, take a sneak peek into the product's roadmaps as well as network and connect with your peers.
RSA Public Sector Day Monday, Feb. 13, 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Join peers for an afternoon dedicated to issues and solutions for cybersecurity in the public sector.
We are also sponsoring and/or participating in the following RSA Conference programs;
- Executive Security Action Forum
- eFraud Global Forum
- Securing Diversity: Women in Cybersecurity Program
- RSAC Security Scholar's Program and College Day
- Innovation Sandbox Contest
Finally, we are proud to have our solutions showcased in the RSA Conference Security Operations Center - if you are at the show, come and see us in action!
Author: Holly Rollo
Category: RSA Point of View
Keywords: Advisories, Announcements, Booth, Business Driven Security, Demos, Media, RSA, RSA Conference, RSAC